Maida - 1 cup
Egg - 4
Onion - 1 cup
Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
- Add salt to the maida and add water little by little to make a soft dough.
- Now break eggs and beat them until they combine together.
- Add chopped onion,corriander leaves,curry leaves,chilli powder and salt.
- Divide the dough inot 5 balls and roll each ball into a circle like our chapathi.
- Heat the tava,put chapathi on it.
- Let it be for 2 minutes and turn.
- Let it be for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Now pour the egg mixture on the top of our chapathi by a spoon.
- After 3 minutes fold them or fold them as u like..
- This parotta will be very soft..
- This will be served in dinner or as a snacks...