Pori - 4 cups
Jaggery - 2 cups
- Mix pori(puffed rice) and cardamom powder.
- Heat jaggery in a pan with little water.
- Once it melts fully, strain it to remove dusts.
- Again heat the jaggery.
- Keep water in a bowl near by to check the consistency of the jaggery syrup.
- Put a drop of jaggery in the water.If you can make a ball out of it,then that will be the right consistency.
- Pour the sugar syrup immediately into the pori( puffed rice ).
- Mix them well with hand and make balls out of it ( pori should be warm enough to handle)