Milk - 8 cups
Sugar - 1 cup
Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Boil 4 cups of milk in a large vessel.
- When it comes to boil,add lemon juice.
- Now milk will start to curdle.
- Strain the curdled milk using a thin cloth and wash it in cold water immediately.
- Hang it for half an hour.
- After that kneed the paneer until it becomes soft and make small balls out of it.Press the balls gently in your palm to flatten slightly.
- Simultaneously boil another 4 cups of milk in another thick bottomed pan with some saffron and cardamom in a medium flame.
- Stir continuously till milk reduces to quarter of its original quantity and becomes semi solid consistency called malai.Add sugar as you wish.
- Heat 4 cups of water and 1 cup of sugar in a pressure cooker for 5 to 10 minutes(or 1 whistle).
- Now paneer becomes double the size.Cool and squeeze them.
- Add those rasagulas into the malai and garnish with saffron and nuts.