Maida - 2 cups
Garam masala - 3/4 tsp
Chicken 65 masala - 1 tsp
Chicken masala - 1/2 tsp
Coconut - 1/4 cup
Poppy seeds - 1/4 tsp
cashew nuts - 4
Green chilli - 1
Onion - 1/4 cup
Tomato - 1/4 cup
Salt to taste
- Make a parotta using maida.
- Take 1/2 cup maida,1/2 tsp garam masala,1 tsp chicken 65 masala and salt in a bowl and make them as a batter.
- Grind coconut,cashew nuts and poppy seeds together.
- Heat oil in a pan, add whole spices,curry leaves,onion,green chilli,1/4 tsp garam masala,1/2 tsp chicken masala and tomato.
- Add the ground coconut paste and salt.
- Cut the parotta into small pieces,dip in the batter and deep fry them.(It should be crispy)
- Add fried pieces into the pan.
- Add red food color if you want color.