White cake mix - 1 pack
Eggs( only white) - 3
Vegetable oil - 1/2 cup
Water - 1 cup
Ready to use chocolate frosting - 1 cup
All purpose flour
- Blend all the above ingredients in the blender.
- Butter the cake pan and sprinkle some all purpose flour.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Pour the cake batter into the pan.
- Place the pan in the oven for 30 minutes.
- After 15 minutes,transfer the cake into a plate or decorating board.
- Using a spatula,apply the frosting above the cake or melt the frosting and pour it above the cake.
- Using a vegetable shredder,shred a semi sweet chocolate above the frosting.
- Decorate it as you like.