Chocolate cake mix - 1 pack
Eggs - 3
Vegetable oil - 1/2 cup
Water - 1 cup
Ready to use chocolate frosting - 1 cup
All purpose flour
- Blend all the above ingredients in the blender except flour and butter.
- Butter the cake pan and sprinkle some all purpose flour.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Pour the cake batter into the pan.
- Place the pan in the oven for 30 minutes.
- After 15 minutes,transfer the cake into a plate or decorating board.
- Cool down the frosting to the room temperature.
- Using a spatula,apply the frosting above the cake.
- Decorate it as you like.