Cashews - 1 cup
Instant dry milk - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
Water - 1/4 cup
- Powder the cashews and sugar using a blender separately.
- Keep powdered cashews in a bowl.
- Heat a pan and add powdered sugar and milk powder.
- Stir them for 5 minutes.
- Add the above mixture in the powdered cashews with the cardamom powder and knead them very gently by adding little by little water.
- When all the powders are mixed well,roll them like chapathi.
- cut them into shapes you want and decorate with cashews.