Milk - 8 cups
Sugar - 1 cup
Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
How to prepare paneer:
- Boil 4 cups of milk.When milk starts boiling,add the lemon juice.
- Now milk will curdle.
- Separate the paneer and pour cold water.
|Paneer separated from water.|
|4 cups of milk.|
|Milk reduced to one fourth...|
Preparing kalakand :
- Boil another 4 cups pf milk in a high flame.
- Once milk starts boil reduce the heat and stir in between until milk reduces into one fourth of its original volume.It will take around 2 hours.
- Once milk become like cream add the paneer and sugar.
- Stir continuously for 45 minutes or 1 hour.
- Pour kalakand into a pan and cut into cubes.
- Garnish with sliced pistachios.
- Now our delicious kalakand is ready :)