Chicken drumsticks - 6
Chili powder - 1 tbsp
Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Curd - 6 tbsp
Salt as req.
- Cut slashes over the drumsticks using a knife to allow for marination.
- At first marinate the chicken with chili powder and salt.Rub well in the slashes.
- Then in a bowl add remaining ingredients.
- Marinate chicken with the above paste for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven for 450 degrees.Place the chicken on a roasting pan and cook for 30 minutes.