Rice flour - 2 cups
Roasted Split chick peas (pottu kadalai)- 1 cup
Grated coconut - 1 cup
Jaggery - 1 cup
Cardamom - 1 tsp
Ghee - 2 tsp
To make rice dough:
- Add salt in the hot water.
- Pour this water into the rice flour slowly until it becomes a dough(chapathi consistency).
To make poornam:
- In a pan, take ghee and add grated coconut,powdered Roasted Split chick peas (pottu kadalai) and jaggery.
- Allow jaggery to melt little bit.
To make kozhukattai:
- Form round balls of rice flour and poornam.
- Place rice flour on your palm and press to form flat or cup shape.
- Place the poornam into the rice flour and make it to the shape u want( like in the photo).
- Then steam it about 10 minutes.
- Now out pidi kozhulattai is ready...