Grated pumpkin - 2 cups
Sugar - 1 cup
Milk - 1 cup
Sliced Almond(or cashews)
Ghee - 3 tsp
- Roast the slice almond(or cashews) in ghee until it becomes golden brown.
- Add sugar to the milk and heat it until sugar melts.
- In a pan take 1 tsp ghee and add the grated pumpkin,stir well in low flame till the raw flavor is gone.
- It will take around 20 minutes.
- Add this pumpin to the milk and cook till pumpkin is tender.
- Add almond and mix well.
- Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Add 2 tsp ghee to it in low flame till the ghee floats...
- (If u want, add colour powder to it)