Cinnamon - 2
Cloves - 2
Potato - 3
Chopped Tomato - 1 cup
Chopped Onion - 1 cup
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Sambar powder - 1 tsp
Garam masala - a pinch
Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
Grated Cocunut - 1 cup
Salt to taste
Oil to fry
- Boil the potatoes,cut into small pieces and keep it in a bowl.
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Add cinnamon,clove and other spicy items u have.
- Add mustard seeds,cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- Once seeds start spluttering,add chopped onion.
- After it turns to golden brown,add tomatoes.
- Saute well for few minutes.
- Now add the turmeric powder,corriander powder,sambar powder and garam masala.
- Blend the grated coconut in the blender and add into our spicy mixture.
- Add salt in this to your taste.
- Now add the potatoes and lima beans.
- Boil it for 15 minutes.
- Serve it with chapathi.