Chicken - 1/2 kg
Tomato - 2
Onion - 1 cup
coconut - 1 cup
Clove - 1
Cinnamon - 1
Green chilli - 3
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Fennel seeds - 1 tsp
Garlic - 3 nos
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Sambar powder - 1 tsp
Corriander powder - 2 tsp
curry powder(red chilli,cumin seed,kus kus) - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Ginger garlic paste
Salt to taste
Oil as required
- Wash the chicken and cut into small pieces.
- Take oil in pan and put mustard seeds,clove,cinnamon,green chillies,fennel seeds,cumin seeds and garlic.
- Add onion and ginger garlic paste and saute well.
- Blend tomatos and add this tomato juice to the above mixture.
- Close the pan and leave it for 15 minutes.
- At that time grind coconut and keep aside.
- After 15 minutes add chilli powder,sambar powder,curry powder,corriander powder,turmeric powderans salt.
- Now add coconut and chicken pieces.
- It will take 15 or 20 minutes to become a good kurma or gravy.
- So keep aside and enjoy this with idly,dosa,chapathi or rice.