Social Icons



Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Award from Nivedita

I have received this award from Nivedita.I would like to thank Nivedita on passing this wonderful award to me...thank u very much.. :)





Here is the meme part:

  • Where is ur cell phone : In my hand
  • Ur hair:black
  • ur mother: Tamilselvi
  • Ur father: Nagarajan
  • Ur fav food: Idli
  • Ur dream last night:None
  • Ur fav drink:Badam milk
  • Ur dream:nothing
  • Wat room u r in:Hall
  • Ur hobby:Drawing
  • Ur fear:Cockroach
  • Where do u want to be in 6 yrs:India
  • Where r u last night:home
  • Where did u grow up:Tamilnadu
  • Last thing u did: watched songs
  • Ur t.v:Off
  • Ur pets:no
  • Ur friends:Swathi,Sangee
  • Ur life:Simple
  • Ur mood:Cool
  • Missing some one:My Parents
  • Vehicle:no
  • Something u r not wearing: Bangles
  • Ur fav store:Many
  • Ur fav color: Blue
  • When was the last time u laughed:Just now!
  • Last time u cried: Day b4 yesterday :(
  • Ur best friend:My laptop
  • One place I go over and over:Meenakshi amman temple
  • One person who emails me regularly:None
  • Fav place to eat: My home in India
I would like to share this award with,

Priya
Pavithra
Ammu
Sarah Naveen

4 comments:

  1. Congrats malar ... u truely deserve it and thanks for passing it to me too. I am honoured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and enjoyed knowing about u..Wish u a get lots more in future..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and enjoyed reading your meme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Malar, nice to know more about u..

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample Text

Get This Recent Comment Widget!

Back to top

Sample Text