Spinach - 2 cups
Rice - 1 cup
Green peas - 1/2 cup
corriander powder - 1 tsp
Briyani masala or sambar powder- 1 tsp
corriandeer leaves - 1/2 cup
Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
Green chilli - 2
Onion - 1 cup
Tomato - 1 cup
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan,put mustard seeds,cumin seeds,curry leaves and corrander leaves in it.
- Saute well the onion and the tomato.
- Now add spinach and close the pan for 5 minutes.
- Add corriander powder,briyani masala or sambar powder and salt.
- Mix this to the rice and cook.
- Eat this with boiled egg or any raita.