Chicken - 1/4 kg
Chilli powder - 2 tbsp
clove - 1
cinnamon - 1
Bay leaves - 1
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Egg - 1
Maida - 3 tbsp
Bread crumbs - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
- Cut the chicken into medium sized pieces.
- Take full of water in a pan and add 1/2 tsp chilli powder,1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste,clove,cinnamon,bay leaves and salt.
- To the above water add the chicken pieces.
- Soak the chicken for atleast 1 hour in warm water.
- In a bowl break the egg and add remaining chilli powder,ginger garlic paste and salt.
- In another bowl, take maida,bread crumbs and salt.
- After one hour drain the chicken.
- Heat oil in a pan,take one piece of drained chicken.
- Put the chicken first in the egg chilli paste and then in the maida.
- Then fry this chicken in hot oil.
- It will be very crispy and enjoy this as your evening snack or in the lunch.