Eggs - 3 or 4
Onion - 1/4 cup
Shredded coconut - 1/2 cup
Poppy seeds - 1 tsp
Cinnamon - 2
Clove - 1
Black cardamom - 1
Fennel seeds - 1/2 tsp
sambar powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
- Boil the eggs and cut partially on white.
- Heat oil in a pan,add one cinnamon,poppy seeds,fennel seeds,onion and coconut.
- Saute well for 10 minutes and then grind them in a blender.
- Heat oil in the same pan,add mustard seeds,cinnamon,clove,black cardamom and curry leaves.
- Now add the ground mixture.
- Add sambar powder and salt and allow to boil.
- Now add eggs slowly one by one.
- This kuzhambu is perfect for idly and dosai.