Shrimp - 1 lb
Onion - 1 cup
Shredded coconut - 1 cup
Chilli powder - 2 tsp
Coriander powder - 2tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Fenugreek powder - 1/4 tsp
Lemon juice - 2 tbs
Ground black pepper - 2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
Fennel seeds - 1 tsp
Red chilli - 4
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
- Make a paste of Chilli powder,turmeric powder,Coriander powder,Fenugreek powder,Lemon juice,salt and pepper.
- Marinate the shrimp using this paste for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan,add mustard seeds,onion,red chilli and coconut.Saute them well.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw smell goes.
- Add marinated shrimp without water and cook.
- Crush the fennel seeds and add to the pan.
- Finally add chopped coriander leaves and curry leaves.