Basmathi Rice - 1 cup
Sliced onion - 1 cup
Egg - 2
Clove - 2
Black cardamom - 1
Bay leaves - 2
Cinnamon - 1
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Briyani masala - 2 tsp (or as for your taste)
Salt to taste
Oil - 1 tsp
Ghee - 1 tsp
- Boil 2 eggs.
- Soak basmathi rice for about 10 minutes.
- Add oil and ghee in a pan and heat it.
- when oil is hot,add clove,cinnamon,black cardamom and bay leaves.
- Fry them until they spread nice aroma.
- Add curry leaves and ginger garlic paste.
- Fry them till the raw smell goes.
- Add salt and briyani masala and saute well.
- Add the above masala into the soaked rice.
- Add 2 cups of water and cook using rice cooker or pressure cooker.
Option 2 :
- Break one egg and add 1/4 tsp chili powder,1/4 tsp coriander powder,1/4 tsp cumin powder and required salt.
- Mix them well in a bowl.
- Take one egg and apply the above masala.
- Heat oil in pan and add the egg.
- Fry them for 5 minutes.
- Cut them and serve hot with the briyani.