Whole green moong dal - 1 cup
Onion - 2 tbsp
Rice - 1/2 cup
Green chili - 2
Ginger - a small piece
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Egg - 1
Salt to taste
- Soak moong dal and rice overnight or at least 5 hours.
- Then move them to a blender and add all other ingredients.
- Blend them well.It should be dosa batter consistency.
- Make dosas from this batter.
- Break and pour egg on the top of the dosa.
- If you want add crushed pepper.
- Cut onion into small pieces and saute them well with green chili,curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Add this on the top of the pesarattu.