Goat bones - 1/2 lb
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
Curry leaves - 1 string
Red chili - 3
Pepper - 1/4 tsp
Small onions - 10
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
(sambar)Masala powder - 1 tsp
- Wash the bones and marinate it with turmeric powder and salt.
- Heat oil in the pressure cooker and then add mustard seeds,curry leaves,red chili,pepper and cumin seeds.
- Then add onions and saute them well.
- Add bones and masala powder and saute them well.
- Pour 3 glasses of water and close the pressure cooker.
- Keep it for 6 or 7 whistles and then serve hot.