Milk - 2 litres
Sugar - 1 cup(as per taste)
Lemon juice - 2 tsp
Ghee - 2 tsp
- Boil the milk in a pan.
- When it starts boiling,lower the heat.
- When it reduced to half,add lemon juice in it.
- Stir continuously and now it turns to light sandal color.
- You have to stir continuously,until it becomes thick.It will take 2 hours.
- Here more attention should be given,otherwise it will stick to the bottom.
- Add sugar and keep stirring upto 20 minutes.
- Now you can almost roll a ball with it.
- At this stage add ghee and remove from the pan.
- Now palkova is ready to serve.