Curd - 1 cups
Channa dal - 1 tsp
Fenugreek seeds - 1/2 tsp
Red chilli - 2
Rice - 1 tsp
Coconut - 3 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
- Mix 1 cup water,turmeric powder and salt into the curd.set aside for half an hour.
- Dry fry the channa dal and fenugreek.
- Soak the fried channa dal and fenugreek wiht the rice for 15 minutes.
- Blend them with coconut and red chilli.
- Take curd mixure in a pan and add the blended paste in it.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Add water if you feel the kuzhambu is so thick..
- Heat oil in another pan,put mustard seeds and curry leaves.Add them to the more kuzhambu.