Egg - 4
Onion - 1 cup
Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Fenugreek seeds - 1/4 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder - 2 tsp
Cumin powder - 1 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Sambar powder(optional) - 1 tsp
Green chilli - 3
Red chilli - 2
Tamarind juice - 1 cup( thick consistency)
Coconut powder - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil 2 tsp
- Boil eggs and cut them partially on the white.
- Soak tamarind in hot water.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds,cumin seeds,red chilli,curry leaves and then onion.
- Saute well until onion turn into golden brown.
- Add turmeric powder as well as ginger garlic paste.
- Now add a small amount of water in the above mixture.
- Add coriander powder,cumin powder,chilli powder,sambar powder and salt.
- At this stage add coconut powder.
- Extract the juice from tamarind and add to the mixture.
- Let it boil for 15 minutes.
- Put eggs one by one slowly.
- After half an hour the egg absorbs the paste and it will taste awesome when you eat with Paruppu Sadam with ghee.