Tomato - 4
Chopped onion - 1/2 cup
Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tsp
Red chili powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 2 tsp
- Boil tomatoes and remove the peels.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds,curry leaves and onion.
- Saute well for 5 minutes and add ginger-garlic paste.
- Cut the tomatoes and add to the pan.
- Mash them well using a spatula.
- Now add chili powder and salt.
- Add 3 tbs of water and boil them for about 15 minutes.
- And then saute well until the gravy turned into a thick paste.