Wheat flour - 1 cup
Hot Water - 1/4 cup
Salt to taste
- Mix flour and salt together.
- Kneed the flour by adding little by little water.
- Kneed it so gently and softly.
- The dough should be so soft.
- Cover it with a wet cloth. Heat oil for Deep Frying.
- Divide the roll into lime sized balls. With the help of rolling pin , roll each to circular shape.
- Deep fry poori in hot oil for a minute,turn side & fry till puffed & golden in color.
- Serve with poori kizhangu(potato curry) or chicken kurma