All purpose flour(Malida) - 2 cups
Butter - 220g(2 Sticks)
Lime juice - 4 drops
Salt - a pinch
- Take maida in a pan and melt a small portion of butter.
- Add melted butter,little bit of water,lime juice and salt.
- Make a soft dough.
- Mash well the remaining butter in a bowl and make a square shaped butter out of it.
- Take the dough in a vegetable cutter or a tray.
- Sprinkle some flour and spread them well using chapathi roller.
- Place the butter in center of the dough and cover it up.
- Slowly spread the dough and sprinkle some flour now and then as required.
- Fold the dough 3 times and keep it in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Do it again for 5 times.Finally roll the sheet evenly and cut them into the required shape.