Puff pastry - 4
Egg - 2
Onion - 1 cup
Tomato - 1/2 cup
Sambar masala - 1/2 tsp
Garam masala - 1/4 tsp
- Boil the eggs,remove shell and cut them into two half.
- Heat oil in a pan and split mustard,cumin and curry leaves.
- Add onion and saute well.
- Add tomato and saute well until well cooked.
- Add sambar masala,garam masala and salt.
- Take a puff pastry,place the egg in the center.
- Take a spoonful of onion masala and place them above the egg.
- Close the pastry and place them in a baking tray.
- Preheat the oven to 450 and keep puffs for 10 or 15 minutes.