Peanuts - 1 cup
Jaggery - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Dry roast the peanuts well for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool and place it in a cloth.
- Press well with your palm to remove skin and break them.
- Grease a plate with oil or ghee.
- Heat two pans,take the sugar in one pan and the jaggery in another pan.
- Pour 1 tbsp of water in the jaggery.
- Do not add water in the sugar. It will melt slowly and will become caramel.
- To check the right consistency pour a drop of jaggery and caramel in the water.
- If you can make a ball out of it,then that will be the right consistency.
- Then pour caramel into the jaaggery and mix well.
- Now add peanuts and mix it carefully.
- Pour the mixer into the plate.
- By a knife cut them correctly.